SONAGÁS G.E. has the following projects planned in order to diversify the country’s gas business:
- Building the second LNG plant on Bioko Island.
- Building local and regional gas collection infrastructure for processing and marketing on Bioko Island.
- Expanding supply and marketing of LPG nationwide.
- Construction of gas-powered electricity generation plants.
- Supply and marketing of LPG at regional level.
- Making use of residual gas from the Ceiba and Okume Complex fields in Block G, offshore of the Muni river basin. This gas is currently being flared.